Clinical nursing is a sophisticated field, which means you could also become employed in education and leadership roles. The work covers some common areas including emergency care, pediatrics and geriatrics. There are a number of specializations that are nationally recognized for clinical nurses. These are adult health, adult gerontology, adult psychiatric and mental health, child and adolescent psychiatric and mental health, gerontology, acute care, general adult, women’s health, core clinical nursing, and advanced diabetes management. The skills and techniques in clinical nursing are the most important steps to be followed in a professional manner and are essential for better patient outcomes, it consist of certain basic to complex techniques such as monitoring, time management, critical thinking at various situations, Judgment and Decision Making which is Considering the relative costs.
- Track 1-1 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 2-2 Clinical Nursing Research
- Track 3-3 Patient Blood Management Nurse
- Track 4-4 Clinical Decision Making
- Track 5-5 Dermatology Nurse
- Track 6-6 Clinical Nursing Education
- Track 7-7 Clinical Nursing and Evaluation