Nurse Practitioners Perspectives
Nurse Practisioner are also figured out as Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who is authorized to give evidence based practice through the investigation and medication morbid condition of the patients. In conforming to the International Council of Nurses, an NP/APRN is "a registered nurse who has attired the experienced knowledge base, elaborate decision-making skills and clinical competencies for long termed practice, in which country they are credentialed to practice. Nurse practitioner works with physicians, medical/surgical specialists, pharmacists, physical therapists, social workers, occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals to get the best conclusions for patient health.
- Track 1-1 New Nursing Technologies
- Track 2-2 Nurse Executive
- Track 3-3 Advanced Nursing Practice
- Track 4-4 Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 5-5 Care of Patients with Different Cultural Background
- Track 6-6 Healthcare Finance