Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is the delegated position of a nursing that has represented massive authority in mental well-being and appears after individuals of any age with maladjustment or intellectual distress, as an example, schizophrenia, bipolar confusion, psychosis, sorrow, dementia and a few extra. Attendants around there get particular preparing in mental treatments, assembling a remedial cooperation, managing testing conduct, and the organization of psychiatric prescription. A psychiatric medical attendant need to have accomplished a four year college education in nursing to wind up a registered nurse (RN) and have practical experience in psychological well-being. Psychiatric nurses works in hospitals, intellectual institutes, correctional institutes, and plenty of other facilities.
- Track 1-1 Mental Health Nursing Practice
- Track 2-2 Schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Track 3-3 Psychiatric Healing Techniques
- Track 4-4 Motivational Interviewing
- Track 5-5 Prevention and Mental Health Promotions